Producing glass is firmly anchored in our roots.
Our company headquarters in Alt-Nagelberg is located on the former site of the Stölzle family glassworks, where glass of world fame was produced from 1725 onwards and from 1847 onwards under the management of the Stölzle family until 2006.
In our family "Kugler" there has been a connection to glassmaking for a long time - the "Kugler" was a qualified hollow glass fine grinder. Ernest Kugler has conducted and documented extensive research on former glassworks in the Gföhlerwald.
Since our company was founded in 2014, we have achieved outstanding customer satisfaction and recognition in the highest professional circles both nationally and internationally with our own glass series. Many wine lovers and winegrowers are enthusiastic about our glasses.
The glasses of the Sophienwald series are produced in the EEC, the design comes from Austria.
Our first collection PHOENIX is a drinking glass series kept short by the design approach and consists of stemware such as a red wine glass, Bordeaux glass, white wine glass, champagne glass and champagne glass and a water tumbler, accompanied by a decanter and a jug. This series has been expanded by desired demand and is successfully marketed as the Grand CRU collection.
Our glasses are characterized by lightness, delicate elegance and high sommelier ability. Thus our glasses are excellently suited for a broad base of Austrian and international wines.